Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    \\oo\\ Cheers # 6 and Ella from # 3 [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherrysis, There is always room for one or two more people to hang out here.

    I am so glad that you stopped by. there are some nice people here from other boards that I frequent and some people that I knew when I lived in California, that have tracked me down.

    I appreciate you taking the time to join us and leave a post.

    hope to see ya 'round.

    roGeR

  3. #33
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    There's plenty of room for at least 7 more [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz

    Let the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] begin. The Champagne is delish, don't worry Gus, we are not shy to drinking the bubbly. Hey, Ella baby, hey Julieeeeeeeeeeee... [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Dude you know lots of people...and Lefty I'm not following you I like Tag Spray....BTW UR IT!!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's simple. Me and ma are the last remaining survivors of the sonic lounge. You know, the place where we're discussing teledildonics all hepped up on goofballs?

    The problem is the moderator, Sonic, has gone AWOL a long time ago.

    So can you somehow take control of a board when the moderator probably doesn't even exist anymore?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Because Lefty needs control

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lefty, that is an interesting predicament, I would suggest you ask the kind people over at Administration board. They have been very helpful in answering my questions. If it is an abondoned board, they <u>might</u> be able to reasign ownership, but I don't know for sure.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, maybe I will. Maybe I will. For the record: I don't *need* control, I just enjoy it tremendously.

    Unless I had a few beers, cuz then I'll just lie there and let it all happen.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow you sound like my kinda date...I'll get my whips and chains

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh My My! What A picture You Are Painting In My Little Brain [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •